In order to make it simple to create new budgets, we have included a number of ways to copy data from one budget to another.
These can be found by going to: Data/Formulas > Copy Data.
There are several options:
- Copy Multiple Departments Copies data from multiple Stores and categories into another budget.
- Copy Departments budget into another Department - Copies data from one Dept into one or more other Depts, for specified months and categories.
- Copy Category into another Categories - Copies data from a specific category in a specific Dept into any other category and Dept in the target budget.
- Copy Category from all Departments - Copies data from a specified selection of Depts and categories in one budget into the same selection in the target budget.
- Copy Multiple Periods - Copies all data from a specified selection of periods in one budget into a specified selection in the target budget (the periods do not have to match). If you are copying data to/from a budget with locked periods, be sure to unlock them before copying.
- Copy Formulas - copies formulas between budgets.
- Annualize - Takes the average of the selected number of months and copies that average to every month for the rest of the year within the same budget.
- Grow by Percent - allows you to copy data from specified groups and categories in one budget to another, with a set percentage growth which may be different for every category.
- Copy Average - allows you to take the average of up to 24 months data for whichever categories you wish, and post that average to up to 12 months in your chosen target budget.
- Copy Fixed Amount - Inserts a fixed quantity into a specified category in the target budget. This is useful if you have to input data manually into a lot of departments at once.
- Copy Employee Module - the Employee Module is set up to exist within the budget and year in which it is created. this copy function allows you to copy it to another year or another budget.
- Grow Employee Salary/Rate - applies a pay rise to one or more employees. Enter a % rise, a comment, and choose the employee(s). This may also be done from within the Employee Module itself.
- Annualize Employee - takes the payroll for a selected month and copies to all other months. Useful when you have applied a pay rise in one budget year, and have copied the Employee Module to a future year and you need to ensure the employees all start the new year with the same salary they ended the previous year.