In order to make it simple to create new scenarios, we have included a number of ways to copy data from one scenario to another.
These can be found by going to: Data/Formulas > Copy Data.
There are several options:
- Copy Multiple Departments Copies data from multiple Stores and categories into another scenario.
- Copy Departments scenario into another Department - Copies data from one Dept into one or more other Depts, for specified months and categories.
- Copy Category into another Categories - Copies data from a specific category in a specific Dept into any other category and Dept in the target scenario.
- Copy Category from all Departments - Copies data from a specified selection of Depts and categories in one scenario into the same selection in the target scenario.
- Copy Multiple Periods - Copies all data from a specified selection of periods in one scenario into a specified selection in the target scenario (the periods do not have to match). If you are copying data to/from a scenario with locked periods, be sure to unlock them before copying.
- Copy Formulas - copies formulas between scenarios.
- Annualize - Takes the average of the selected number of months and copies that average to every month for the rest of the year within the same scenario.
- Grow by Percent - allows you to copy data from specified groups and categories in one scenario to another, with a set percentage growth which may be different for every category.
- Copy Average - allows you to take the average of up to 24 months data for whichever categories you wish, and post that average to up to 12 months in your chosen target scenario.
- Copy Fixed Amount - Inserts a fixed quantity into a specified category in the target scenario. This is useful if you have to input data manually into a lot of departments at once.
- Copy Employee Module - the Employee Module is set up to exist within the scenario and year in which it is created. this copy function allows you to copy it to another year or another scenario.
- Grow Employee Salary/Rate - applies a pay rise to one or more employees. Enter a % rise, a comment, and choose the employee(s). This may also be done from within the Employee Module itself.
- Annualize Employee - takes the payroll for a selected month and copies to all other months. Useful when you have applied a pay rise in one scenario year, and have copied the Employee Module to a future year and you need to ensure the employees all start the new year with the same salary they ended the previous year.