Descriptions of new features and improvements.
Employee Module Additions:
- Grow Fixed HR Formulas - You may now apply a growth rate. There is a percentage growth line available above the fixed data which works in the same way as the pay rise line. Growth rates may be applied to multiple formulas.
- Reorder HR Formulas - click the up/down arrows on the right of the formula and drag and drop as required.
- Employee Departments as Columns Report now available.
- Payroll Report now runs all three Employee Report types into one file as separate tabs.
- Manage Employees now allows multiple employees to be simultaneously removed or added to a budget (or deleted), check boxes on left, buttons top right.
- Manage Employees search field now remembers the last search if you navigate away from page and back.
- Utilization Rate HR Formula - Category type formula now allows you to multiply an employee(s)' payroll by a non-financial category - eg a utilization rate of 0.8 would reduce salary by 20%.
- Dimensions now appear on the i symbol in the Budget Comp Dashboard
- Approvals are fixed to include Dimension detail
- Manage Dimensions now has check boxes that allow simultaneous activation/inactivation/move to different group.
- Inactive Dimensions do not appear in Dimension menus on Dashboards/Data Sheet
- Currency exchange rates may now be edited on the Data Sheet by clicking the edit tool, then the banknote symbol.
- Department Currency added to FOA grid
- Dimension level Currency calculations bug fixed
Other Fixes and Improvements
- FOAs now have check boxes to select whole Divisions/Regions
- Inactive Budgets are greyed out on Manage Budget page
- Data Sheet comments now show as a separate line on Budget Comp reports, and Variance comments show as Excel notes
- Reports may be exported when Impersonating another user.