We have released a couple of additions to our dashboards that a lot of you have been waiting for...
- Dimensions as columns - for those of you using our dimensions functionality (you may use this for your Grants, Projects, Customers etc) you can now see a dashboard view with your chart of accounts on the left, and your dimensions as columns.
- You'll find this view under the green button on the right of your screen where you normally switch between views (called PL by Dimension (or Grant/Project/Customer etc).
- There is a limit to the number of dimensions/columns you can see (set at 300)
- And you won't see a consolidated total, as it is possible to have data tagged with multiple dimensions, so the consolidation would double count some of your data.
- Custom Dashboard User Restrictions - you can now restrict access to your Custom Dashboards. Just go to the edit page for the dashboard you're working on, and you'll see a new menu for which users are allowed to see that dashboard.
As always, if you have any questions on these new features, or anything else, you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.