We just released several new features which we think you'll find useful:
- FAQ button - You'll notice an FAQ button at the top right of a lot of your screens. This will display a different list of FAQs for each screen, relating specifically to that screen.
- Hiding Dashboards - We have added a couple of new dashboards (see below), and have also added the ability to choose which dashboards are visible under the green menu. Go to Settings > Preferences to make your selection.
- New Dashboards - Check out the Comp by Departments (Departments as rows, grouped at the Header level), and Comp by Dimension (Dimensions as rows, comparison of headers).
- Commenting Only Permission - There is now a new user role that allows a read only user to add comments and notes.
- Data Sheet Sort by Total - We added the sort arrows to the total column on the Data Sheet.
- Employment Anniversary Date added to Manage Payroll screen.
- Deactivating Months removes descriptions from rows with no data.
- On the Data Sheet it is now possible to search the Dimensions menu for the Dimension Group name and select all dimensions within that group.